Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seems like you are having enough sex moms!!

I'm totally sorry for disturbing your peaceful, happy , sex full lives dear moms!!

I never imagined that truth could still hurt even if it's from a total stranger, even if you know me as a friend or relative, I don't know you are reading this blog, and I don't want to know, I only want to help you help yourself, just like Tunis did for Egypt, You never know who will be next, but you share what you know, what you can do , so someone can use it.
But! It seems like you don't have the courage even to think about some issues that are facing you as a mom, (young mom) Im specially addressing.

The sex post was viewed the most, from all over the world, and never commented on!! and you don't even have to write your name!!
I can't say I'm not surprised, but when I first started this blog , I said to myself , no Arabic woman has done this before, or that what I think, so it's going to be very beneficial and helpful, women will love it, will adore it, not because I'm so great , it's only because I'm saying it the real way, no make up, or surgeries.

I'll continue doing it, thanx for women who shared their opinions even to my Facebook inbox, thanx for the brave woman who shared her experience , and also thanx for you, the women who viewed the sex post, I hope you got something out of it.

You have just made me more stubborn to do what I wanted to do with this blog from the beginning , read it and don't tell....
It's ok...

LOVE

2 comments:

  1. Manar, for sure after wring the sex post, you wouldn't care about what the majority of people would think. Because it is reality, and people have to accept hearing/reading and commenting about it.
    Keep it going...

    ReplyDelete